Thursday, November 29, 2007

my hippy oath.... for real.

In the face of adversity, uncertainty and conflicting sensory information, I hereby pledge to remain ever mindful of the magical, infinite, loving reality in which I live. A reality that conspires tirelessly in my favor.

I further recognize, that living within space and time, as a Creation amongst my Creations, is the ultimate Adventure, because thoughts become things, dreams come true, and all things remain forever possible.

As a Being of Light, I hereby resolve to live, love and be happy, at all costs, no matter what, with reverence and kindness for all.......

3 comments:

Shazy Boy said...

Could i borrow this pledge haha kidding.. i would love to take the oath my self :)

again well written and I loved it...and i do belive in it

kat said...

hahahaha take it!!!!!! i'd love to have company!!!

thanks so much for your support!!

Shazy Boy said...

excuse me for saying this but iread ur profile.. and stranglye u have described me more or less.. hahahahaa.. jsut a joke.. but i can imagien why u have written wht u have.. being such a person myself.. :)